“It would be really good to hear the reasons why and even better, I hope he really does come back”
By Rich Damerell and Fraser Dainton
Last Updated: 20/10/20 6: 29am
Anthony Joshua “can’t wait” regarding Deontay Wilder to break his stop and questioned whether the American can be working on a “master plan” right after defeat by Tyson Fury.
Wilder’s next career proceed has been derailed following Fury’s entrance that a third fight will not occur, with the WBC heavyweight champion rather seeking an alternative opponent for a homecoming bout in December.
Joshua is preparing for his own world name defence against Kubrat Pulev on the O2 on December 12, live on Sky Sports Container Office , and understands exactly why Wilder is yet to talk out as he previously came under extreme scrutiny following his first expert loss to Andy Ruiz Junior last June.
“I don’t know, so I can’t speak upon everyone’s situation, but just through my humble opinion, after a reduction, things change, ” Joshua informed Sky Sports News .
“You distance your self. The world is cruel. You’ve got to possess a thick skin.
“Either he’s putting together a master program – he’s in a lab today, with his science glasses on, learning Fury’s every move. Either he is doing that, or he’s seated at the edge of that lake, with his mind in his hands and thinking, ‘What’s going on? ‘
“One minute you’re on top of the world, as well as the next minute you’re not. That’s the title of the game we’re in. inch
A number of theories about Wilder’s seventh-round stoppage defeat have been shown, including outlandish claims about Fury’s gloves, that have been strenuously denied by the British jet fighter.
Wilder will be yet to offer more insight right after bizarrely suggesting that he had been destabilized by his heavy ring stroll costume before the fight.
Joshua said: “It’s interesting about say, ‘Why he hasn’t voiced? ‘ But when he does talk, we’ll soon find out. For me to create speculation as to why he hasn’t voiced, I can’t because only he knows.
“But I can’t wait for your pet to address the reason why the fight just isn’t going to happen at the end of the year. So what happened in the first fight? Why this individual lost.
“Was this the costume, was it the particular glove situation? It would be really good to know the reasons as to why and even better, I really hope he does come back, because he is a great asset to the heavyweight department, and like the Dillian situation, I would really prefer to understand how he found the particular strength to pull himself up. inch
Who otherwise could Fury fight?
Fury is expected to pick a challenger from the WBC’s top fifteen for his return to Britain, even though only a handful of contenders are currently obtainable.
Oscar Rivas, the Canada-based Colombian, is one of the remaining heavyweights that would accepted a fight with Fury, according to their co-promoter Yvon Michel.
“Oscar is fit, available, rated No 8 by the WBC plus would gladly take the challenge, inch Michel told Skies Sports about Rivas, who shares an US-based marketer, Top Rank, with Fury.
“Oscar would be the best as well as the logical choice for Fury in the first title defence. ”
Otto Wallin happens to be not among the WBC’s highest-ranked practitioners, but his promoter Dmitriy Salita has called for a rematch along with Fury after the Swede emerged along with credit from a battling points reduction last September.
Salita told Sky Sports activities : “Otto called me the moment he read about the possible drop out and said, ‘Let’s get the rematch, I am going to beat him! ‘”
“Out of all the world-class competitors that Fury beat, including Wladimir Klitschko and Wilder, Otto arrived more punches and did a lot more damage in the ring than other people. ”
Former Euro champion Agit Kabayel, another Best Rank fighter, is also in a contentious for the Fury fight.